Senior Manager I, Product Management (8261_R-933664)
- The Staff Product Manager is a critical role in shaping the customer experience for omnichannel shoppers across the world
- As part of the Omnichannel Item Setup team, you will define how the catalog is setup which dictates the shopper experience across stores, e-commerce, and other channels
- As part of the Walmart Global Tech family, you will have a wealth of cutting-edge technology solutions to leverage from, while devising new innovative solutions for each international market with unique customer needs
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and defining objectives and key results
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners to build roadmaps and work closely with engineering to strike a balance between features and tech debt
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand new technology offerings and tradeoffs
- Bringing passion to ideate, plan, and execute on large initiatives that require alignment and drive across multiple stakeholders and organizations
- Being a product champion, participating in, and contributing to, various product forums to share knowledge and build best practices
- A minimum of 8 years of overall professional experience.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in product management, or related field OR 5 years' experience in product management, or related fields.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
2501 Se J Street Ste B, Bentonville, AR 72712-7761, United States of America