(USA) Nurse Practitioner, WM Health (Ft) (8261_R-1003014)
- Provide patients with an array of primary care services.
- Opportunity to work in an integrated, multi-specialty setting.
- Provide a high level of patient care while accomplishing physician-directed medical goals. In collaboration with supervising physician, provide evidence-based medical care by recommending and prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Diagnose, plan and implement interventions, and evaluate patient response to therapy under direction of supervising physician.
- Represent the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement by delivering customer service through all patient interactions.
- Assist administration and clinical staff with best practices and procedures.
- Master's degree OR Doctoral degree in Nursing and one (1) or more years of Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience
- Evidence of training in a Family Practice setting
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Valid advanced state practice license (APRN/ANP/CNP/ PNP) as required by state.
Join us as an Innovator in community-based transformative patient care!
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Master's degree OR doctoral degree in Nursing and 1 year's Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience in family practice.
Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license and/or valid advanced state practice license (APRN/ANP/CNP/ PNP) as required by state.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Valid accreditation from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) OR adult nurse practitioner (ANP) and pediatric nurse practitioner (PPCNP-BC), Valid advanced state practice license or Certified Nurse Practitioner
101 MARKET PLACE BLVD, CARTERSVILLE, GA 30121-2236, United States of America