Manager I, Business Support (8261_R-1006515)
- Supports the day-to-day operations related to implementation of merchandising hierarchy framework at Walmart
- Ensures timelines and goals are met by regularly interacting with merchants and stakeholders regarding project status, priority setting, and resource allocation
- Creating and reviewing priority lists; and escalating issues or barriers to success
- Supports merchant team with hierarchy training and consultation
- Create & maintain merchandising hierarchy used for financial planning, budgeting, reporting, etc.
- Identifies and drives opportunities for systems and process improvements
- Perform root cause analysis, prioritization of tasks, and development of sustainable solutions.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making, and excellent communication skills.
- You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- You have a deep interest and passion for team performance and agility.
- You have knowledge and/or working experience: Catalog/Editorial, Looker, Ramp, Tango, R2D2, Item 360
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Computer Science, or related field and 1 years' experience in operations, retail, project management, or related area
- OR 3 years' experience in operations, retail, project management, or related area
- Building relationships with stakeholders, anticipating their needs, and delivers high levels of customer service
- Executes tasks with high level of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Capable of managing multiple projects tasks though prioritization and time management
- Understands, describes, and navigates existing work and makes recommendations with a clear sense of organizational impact
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Computer Science, or related field and 1 year's experience in operations, retail, project management, or related area OR 3 years' experience in operations, retail, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America