Lead Design Researcher (8261_R-982323)
- Exploratory/Discovery Research
- Synthesis and Ideation (in partnership with Prod/ENG/Design)
- Mentoring Design and Product team members in User Experience research methodologies and principles to integrate into product creation
- Driving portfolio-wide research programs by understanding business objectives and analyzing customer needs;
- developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing user research strategies, plans, and practices;
- determining and supporting resource requirements
- Masters in field/5+years
- Some management experience
Perks and Benefits:( This is why we do what we do )
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor Degree and 5 years design research experience OR Masters Degree and 4 years design research experience OR PhD and 2 years design research experience OR 9 years design research experience.
Experience conducting quantitative on-line research projects with systems (for example, UserZoom).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Researching front-end user experience solutions for mobile applications on major smartphone platforms (for example, Android, iOS)
121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America