What you'll do...
Walmart Heath is hiring!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of well-being in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
What you'll do... Assist dental providers in delivering care to patients; perform chair-side procedures according to applicable scope-of-practice laws and regulations (for example, restorative, crown and bridge, extractions, root canal therapy, and orthodontics), perform lab procedures (for example, taking impressions, creating and trimming models, in-office milling, temporary crown fabrication, denture and partial denture polishing), and take diagnostic patient x-rays.
• Prepares exam rooms by cleaning and preparing operatory per OSHA and CDC guidelines
• Updates and maintains patient dental records
• Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities
• Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers
• Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
Lives our Values
• Completion of accredited training program or national DANB Certified Dental Assistant [CDA]
• Current BLS
• 2 years of experience as Dental Assistant
• Ability to perform basic computer functions.
• Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Completion of accredited training program or national DANB Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) and Arkansas Radiography Permit.
Current Basic Life Support cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
2 years' experience as Dental Assistant
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) Expanded Function Permits
28500 STATE ROAD 54, WESLEY CHAPEL, FL 33543-3210, United States of America