What you'll do...
Oversees facility inspection, planning, preventive maintenance and implementation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and emergency management systems service by coordinating contracts with outside service contractors; interviewing and recommending contractors; negotiating other contract terms ; developing scopes of work; submitting purchase requests; and evaluating work quality. Implements company carbon footprint initiative by ensuring service providers complete preventive maintenance programs and special heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration projects ; and monitoring and maintaining return on investment while reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Provides oversight of facility maintenance and repairs by ensuring work is completed according to company standards; conducting on-site inspections; collaborating with other facility managers ; meeting with service providers to resolve issues ; creating punch lists; following up on corrective actions; and accomplishing warranty inspections. Manages compliance with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry laws, regulations, and guidelines by reviewing new and existing laws, regulations, and guidelines; Manages financial sustainability by developing and approving budgets up to authorization spend for capital expenses, staff needs, and staff compensation increases; presenting budgets; evaluating return on investment; collecting scopes of work and sign off sheets; approving contracts and invoices; and determining human resources requirements based on workload, cost, and company growth . Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field and 2 years' experience in engineering, facilities maintenance, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning / refrigeration, or related area OR 4 years' experience in engineering, facilities maintenance, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning / refrigeration, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America