Director, Finance - Operations (8261_R-1012053)
- You are curious and relentlessly ask questions
- You can manage the interconnectivities of business units
- You drive results with strong financial acumen and technical/analytical capabilities
- You're familiar with digital/tech product finance or asset management
- You're skilled at diplomacy and aligning stakeholders with competing priorities, including senior leaders
- You're a storyteller - a master at making complex subjects easily understood through compelling stories and visuals
- You have high standards and can hold business partners accountable
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You'll make an impact by:
- Drives long-term financial planning. Partner with different departments to assess overall corporate goals by establishing and communicating information about financial targets and identifying/reporting risk levels determined for the overall financial plan
- Developing Actionable Insights. Structured approach to solving business problems, identifying geographic opportunities, assessing upside potential, and taking actions
- Advising Ops Leadership. Business partnership - supporting priorities, top-of-mind, helping connect the dots and providing a forward-looking lens for the business
- Identifying business growth ideas - Generate ideas to growing the business demand, understanding the connectivity of business ideas, and creating risk mitigation plans to maximize business strategies
- Enable Strategic Initiatives. Thought leadership & support for cross-functional initiatives - facilitating collaboration/alignment to accelerate market share gain and customer share of wallet
- Building Relationships - Maximize relationships areas to collaborate on choices, expediate business decisions, and quickly action when needed
- Transforming Ways of Working - Partner across company to influence and transform the finance teams into leveraging and adopting new technologies, processes, and ideation approaches
- Communications and Presentations - Set an example in delivering excellence, preparing presentations, other supporting materials for recommendations and presenting at all levels
- Talent and Leadership - Develop and implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent. Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years' experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 7 years' experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
2 years' supervisory experience.
2 years' experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Strategic Planning, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
Masters: Business Administration
Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America