Senior Software Engineer (8261_R-975200)
- Develop software systems and solve complex problems by leveraging state-of-the-art technology
- Collaborate with and execute major cross-platform executions as a team, or independently when needed
- Document knowledge and processes specific to your work
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with numerous internal teams and expand personal and team knowledge of new and upcoming products
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle and write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Participates in medium- to large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirement); writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with cross functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; enhancing design to prevent re-occurrences of defects; ensuring on-time delivery.
- Participates in the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design by partnering with the technical lead, product management, business and cross-functional teams; help obtaining cross-function approvals; driving proof-of-concept; and implementing prototypes to validate ideas
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5-7 years or master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-5 years of experience building scalable ecommerce applications
- 2+ years of Front-End engineering experience with Web-based frameworks and languages including React.JS, NodeJS, Angular and Typescript
- Proven ability in implementing best/excellent practices and Design Patterns like promises, application flow control, event/error/AJAX handling, RxJS, observables, and Redux
- Familiarity with CI/CD, unit testing, automated frontend testing
- Strong creative, collaboration and communication skills
Even Better if You Have:
- Have designed, built, and maintained APIs, services of highly scalable platforms.
- Have experience with Azure Cloud Stack, GCP or other cloud stacks
- Have extensive knowledge of open-source libraries, design patterns and micro-service architecture
- Experience in production system operations (logging, telemetry, alerting etc.)
- Self-starter, quick learner, keen observer, eye for detail and someone who relishes challenges
- Knowledge and/or experience in Machine Learning
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years' experience in software
engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
600 WEST CALIFORNIA AVENUE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-2486, United States of America