Principal Technical Program Manager (8261_R-970107)
- Financial Portfolio: Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple large budgets for new Distribution and Fulfillment Centers. Leveraging strong leadership qualities and applying managing up principles.
- Project Portfolio: Demonstrates the ability to govern multiple program and project managers in the daily execution of multiple technical Supply Chain projects. Leveraging your expertise in the suite of tools used to track and document work, to ensure accountability in adherence to standards of work.
- Ability to operate at the executive level (strong communicator, negotiator).
- Strong at establishing partnerships across horizontals/verticals.
- Strong at establishing strategies and driving delivery in accordance with a plan.
- Strong understanding of portfolio operations and project methodologies.
- Solid leadership skills (influence, coaching, gaining respect, indirect authority, hold others accountable to plans, strategic communicator).
- Experience supporting multiple functional teams as well as guiding 1 to 5 Technical Program Managers.
- Experience leading Technical Programs within a Technical Organization, preferably in Supply Chain teams.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- Have 4 + years of Supply Chain budgeting and portfolio management experience.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Systems and 6+ years or 10+ years of relevant work experience in technical program/project management
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 6 years' technical program management experience OR 10 years' technical program management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America