Global Technology Change Communications Manager (R-108207)
Job Classification:Project Mgmt, Transformation & Strategy - Project Mgmt, Transformation & Strategy
Prudential’s Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly-skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
Are you a creative, flexible, and detail-oriented change communicator/marketer? Do you have the vision and can-do attitude and skills to back it up? If you love to think creatively and deliver big, have strong writing, and project management skills, and want to be part of a high-energy, fast-moving team, we are your next destination employer! Apply to join Prudential’s Global Technology Team as our newest Change Communications Manager.
Who we need:
The Global Technology organization within Prudential is seeking a change agent with solid communications chops to join the Global Technology Change Management team. The team is looking for a communication strategist and influencer who’s not afraid to dig in and facilitate organizational and program transformation with effective and creative communications, consistent clear messaging, and creative and engaging change management. The successful candidate will have deep experience in how effective change management when coupled with a solid communications strategy can deliver incredible results.
What you’ll do:
- Support and collaborate with the Director of Change Management in support of various high visibility, impact projects and transformation programs, with a focus on our Agile transformation program.
- Serve as key point of contact for program communication requirements and planning, partnering with communications center of excellence on execution.
- Design innovative, creative change communications and marketing campaigns that drive action, foster adoption, and support enablement for new and current technologies and processes.
- Provide consultation to various program and project teams on communications best practices, messaging, and rollout strategies. Helping them move beyond tactics to adoption and engagement.
- Create, review, and edit various communications including job aides, infographics, training materials, etc.
- Collaborate with Global Communications to define baseline and execution metrics to measure impact of communications.
- Manage various Agile program communications channels including newsletters, live events, information sessions, etc.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is curious and full of initiative, energetic, positive and sees opportunity where others may not.
- Can get things done; capably moving between strategic and execution.
- Leans on theory and a solid change and comms philosophy but knows how to “land the plane”.
- Is highly creative, with experience developing multi-modal approaches to change management and communications in support of organizational changes or technology implementations.
- Is a tech-savvy inquisitive individual with end-user advocacy experience.
- Can confidently balance competing priorities and quickly turning around deliverables in a continuously changing business and work environment.
- Demonstrated experience translating complicated concepts, ideas or terms into memorable and meaningful collateral and stories.
- 5-7+ years of experience in the communications industry, with complimentary experience (e.g., marketing, graphic design, branding) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to execute with high quality; reprioritizing as needed to be successful.
- Ability to manage conflict and build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Outstanding consultative and presentation skills.
- Experience developing communication and change management plans.
- Highly self-motivated and solutions-orientated/seeking.
- Experience working in a centralized environment reliant on various corporate functions to execute against plan.
- Experience working with communications, change management and learning professionals to create effective strategies, approaches, and content that align with stakeholder needs and strategic objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of the following areas: IT, communications, change management, and end-user collaboration technology.
- Experience developing communication strategy, stakeholder plans, leadership engagement, reinforcement plans, and resistance management strategies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to translate complex technology concepts and content into simple and engaging messaging.
- Highly collaborative work style which includes working effectively across all organizational levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, change management, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Highly creative, experience in marketing and collateral development preferred.
- Remote and/or a flexible work arrangement can be considered.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.