What you'll do...
Defines long-term vision and product strategy for business area by collaborating to develop long-term corporate financial plans; developing anddelivering on the financial plan for area of responsibility; developing and providing recommendations to business on long-term investments (forexample, acquisitions, disruptive technology); capitalizing on domain expertise; identifying and anticipating market opportunities based on an in-depthunderstanding of the market and competition; overseeing the execution of competitive assessments, identifying and facilitating disruptive innovationopportunities; approving business cases; prioritizing and allocating resources; and approving objectives and key performance indicators.Prioritizes product roadmaps and develops growth strategies across business areas by collaborating with senior leadership across the organization;predicting risks and dependencies; taking proactive measures to remedy issues; navigating ambiguous business challenges; and identifying highimpact and return on investment opportunities.Fosters a culture and mindset of 'customer-first' by building and fostering collaborative relationships with key partners (for example, business leaders,User Experience, Engineering, Analytics); driving priorities across business pillars and role modeling transparency; communicating product roadmapsand priorities; collaborating across business areas for roadmap prioritization; engaging with key partners to determine the best product and businessstrategies; and gaining buy-in from executive-level leadership.Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementingbusiness strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supportingresource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvementopportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting,selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new andexisting talent.Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into allprograms and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leadingkey community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriatebusiness plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 8 years' experience in
product management or related field OR 10 years' experience in product management or related field.
4 years' experience building and leading high performing teams.
6 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
8461 Avenue Ne, Redmond, WA 98052-3863, United States of America