Senior Engineer, Software Quality Assurance (8261_R-1018421)
- Create, execute and automate end to end functional and integration tests for mobile applications and supporting backend services.
- Build and manage test suites leveraging tools like Appium, Selenium, TestNG, RestAssured and Jenkins
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for build, automation testing and auto deployments.
- Troubleshooting open issues and developing bug-fixes, providing status to Program Manager/manager, and stakeholders where applicable.
- Take a data driven approach and propose solutions that aims at achieving high execution pass rate.
- Experience with test frameworks and tools like Appium, Selenium, Jenkins, SauceLabs, TestNG, JMeter.
- Experience integrating E2E automated test cases in CI/CD pipeline
Now, imagine doing all the above for the world's largest retailer. That's the Walmart experience. Intrigued?
You'll really wow us if...
- Your ability to rise above group think and see beyond the here and now is matched only by your intellectual curiosity.
- You come to the table with a comprehensive knowledge of JAVA as well as Agile methodologies.
- You consider yourself to be a student of the world who thrives in an ever-changing environment that holds within it new challenges and chances to prove your expertise.
- You level up when you have the opportunity to teach others and empower those around you to excel.
You'll make an impact by...
- Effectively translating requirements into project parameters while working with agility from cradle to grave.
- Helping cross-functional teams to solve for business problems and develop solutions that enable us to redefine a "best-in-class" customer experience.
- Encouraging the project teams that you oversee to work collaboratively and to aim for insight-driven outcomes.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process .
About the Team:
As a member of the of the Engineering group, you'll be responsible for evaluating large amounts of data as part of the ongoing effort to optimize processes and delivery protocols. You'll operate as a trusted advisor as it relates to efficiencies and best practices. As a senior member of the team, you'll be able to say that you work for the world's largest retailer and contribute to the development to best-in-class methodologies that impacted perception and drastically changed business as we know it.
Who We Are:
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, operating almost 600 clubs in the US. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field
within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Creating software test plans and strategies, Experience with software testing vendor management, HP Performance Center or related performance testing tool, HP Quality Center (HPQC) or related defect tracking tool, HP Quick Test Professional or related automated testing tool, Leading geographically distributed teams, Software testing certification (for example, Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL), Certified Tester Advanced Level (CTAL), Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE)), Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Testing Agile software project, Testing Waterfall Software
603 MUNGER AVE STE 400, DALLAS, TX 75202, United States of America