What you'll do...
Manages pieces of the supply chain process and ensures merchandise flow through the distribution network and fulfillment centers by directing resolutions and responding to escalations of daily issues ; analyzing data from multiple stakeholders to streamline and improve network efficiencies; providing data for the supplier compliance process flow; researching and analyzing root cause of daily and escalated exceptions concerning shipping, receiving, inventory, and return related issues; conducting performance reviews of merchandising department, distribution centers , and suppliers. Improves supply chain execution by determining a flow path channel from supplier to store to best fit sales, in-stock, and profit metrics; collaborating between supply chain stakeholders to ensure sales, in-stock, inventory, profitability, and strategy goals are achieved; tracking of the movement and arrival of goods across the supply chain; developing and presenting recommendations to address conflicting goals; identifying order exceptions, disruptions, and supply chain constraints that will impact supply chain execution; and developing and coordinating a resolution. Assists with field-level direction and provides guidance for the execution of operations by acting as a liaison for the field; communicating operational expectations to suppliers and transporters; addressing performance related issues with stakeholders. Manages supply chain flow process improvement efforts by contributing to the design, development, and delivery of new ways of working between supply chain stakeholders; prioritizing product flow plan objectives; ensuring flow plans are achievable; managing the correction of errors processes and feedback loops; identifying areas of opportunity to improve service levels; supporting the use of end-to-end costing methodology and lean concepts; providing cost recommendations to reduce process waste and provide opportunities for cost reductions and process efficiencies; and reviewing and analyzing the impact and benefits to internal processes. Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field and 1 year's experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related
area OR 3 years' experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area.
1 years' experience with Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Dispatch, Fleet Management, Network Analysis, Retail Logistics Operations
Masters: Business, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply Chain
Six Sigma - Certification
4080 N COMBEE RD, TAMPA, FL 33805-8546, United States of America