Exterior Services Technician I (8261_R-1047944)
- Maintain complete property grounds, which would include ornamental plants, ground cover, irrigation, lighting, mulch, and turf
- Complete all required training requirements to safely operate equipment and handling of hazardous materials
- Conduct daily grounds inspections after service by walking the property checking for waste, dead plants or trees, and irrigation
- Remove all weeds, trash and debris in all areas of the grounds
- Off season job duties will require services such as Shopping Cart PM, Refrigerated Case Cleaning, and Snow removal/salting of property
- 1-3 years of landscaping/grounds experience
- Licensing - Hold or obtain any certification or licensing as required by the specific state, city, or county for hazardous work such as pesticide or herbicide application
- Familiarity with operating, and performing general maintenance of, ride on mowers, weed trimmers, chain saws, and chemical spray equipment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical Certification or 2 years' experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, or Construction and/or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Associates Degree or similar certification in Engineering, Maintenance, Construction Management, or related field, Certified Facilities Manager (CFM), Third-party management experience
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
19301 CANTRELL RD, LITTLE ROCK, AR 72223-4457, United States of America