What you'll do...
Develops and drives optimization strategies for infrastructure delivery processes by identifies and integrates best practices and standards; drivesInfrastructure program metrics; evaluates and drives implementation of optimization plans; and evaluates resource effectiveness and efficiency.Oversees and drives customer service and partnership development by drives strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization;oversees Infrastructure program delivery alignment; conducts quarterly business reviews with vendors and customers; and addresses high levelconcerns with vendor performance.Drives delivery and business expectations for Infrastructure technical programs by evaluates the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs,and initiatives; oversees and evaluates program team consulting processes and delivery; and develops program and process optimization strategies.Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementingbusiness strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supportingresource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvementopportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting,selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new andexisting talent.Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into allprograms and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leadingkey community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriatebusiness plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 7 years' technical program management experience OR 11 years' technical program management experience.
2 years supervisory experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America