What you'll do...
Supervises associates by maintaining confidentiality of associate personal and payroll information; writing performance evaluations and submitting them to manager for final approval; training Layout Center associates; conducting interviews and making hiring recommendations to managers; monitoring and reviewing associate behavior and performance; partnering with management to make performance improvement recommendations ; ensuring associate schedules are followed; determining and communicating necessary schedule changes; reviewing associate time information, sick time, vacation days, personal time, and leaves of absence; creating time and attendance reports and sending to appropriate supervisor/manager for review; identifying discrepancies and issues; and informing managers of issues identified. Ensures associates respond to emergencies, outages, alarms, and incoming calls by creating proactive recovery plans; assessing the situation ; staging equipment, supplies, and resources; determining the level of involvement and coordination needed by different departments ; hiring and dispatching contractors to resolve specialized issues ; determining power restoration needs and approving requests; ensuring remediation of issues; escalating the issues as required ; and updating, executing, and educating teams on corporate power restoration plans. Oversees and recommends proactive measures through advanced programming activities to ensure balanced energy savings, sustainability initiatives, and customer service satisfaction by analyzing the collection and maintenance of system data ; identifying necessary programming for special projects; making decisions to program equipment to operate or cease operation; and making decisions to restore assets to operational status and non-interrupted store operation. Maintains project oversight by ensuring timelines are met and coordinating changes ; managing costs; monitoring the status of work and communicating schedules ; providing updates to administrative coordinator to track; ensures availability of materials and equipment ; preparing labor and material cost estimates; recommending equipment and facility improvements and cost reductions; approving invoices. Manage the execution of environmental compliance practices in the facility by ensuring associates and managers are trained on and follow environmental compliance procedures; monitoring compliance with applicable policies, procedures, standards and maintenance goals ; and i dentifying and resolving environmental compliance opportunities. Develops and manages financial planning processes by researching and analyzing historical data to develop future budget projection models; establishing maintenance/repair spend plans to achieve annual operating performance objectives for the business; establishing capital expenditure spend plans to achieve annual capital expenditure objectives for the business; developing and managing maintenance and repair financial tools to support decisions for operating expense; developing and managing capital financial tools to make total cost of ownership decisions regarding repair or end of life replacements; collaborating with leaders to communicate budgets and forecasts; managing and conducting budget review meetings. Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 2 years' experience in facilities management,
construction management, engineering, or related area OR 4 years' experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering,
or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building controls or related area, External work experience supervising maintenance personnel in an optical, pharmaceutical, or manufacturing environment, Leading a cross-functional team, Supervisory
2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America