What you'll do...
Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct electronic, verbal, and written communications for leadership by following-up with requests to ensure resolution; communicating with senior leadership to gather information and resolve issues; drafting and sending communications on behalf of supervisor; reviewing content and editing documentation; and receiving, reviewing, and prioritizing incoming messages. Coordinates, plans, and schedules projects, company, and business-related events with minimal direction by researching and identifying options, resources, and cost efficiencies within established timeframes; establishing dates, timelines, and agendas; identifying and coordinating specific technology needs; identifying, organizing, and scheduling pre-travel preparation and business needs; and acting as a coordinator or liaison for visiting associates and guests. Handles administrative aspects of calendar management for leadership and team with minimal or no supervision by working and collaborating with others to coordinate appointments and understand calendar needs; anticipating and identifying time requirements for pre-meeting work; monitoring and maintaining calendars and the use of meeting rooms or facilities; and utilizing business knowledge to prioritize requests and identify key attendees. Provides financial and business data management for specified area by coordinating with other areas to collect data and information; compiling, forecasting, and reconciling divisional data; identifying and escalating risks and concerns; creating and maintaining reports, reporting tools, and templates; maintaining security and confidentiality of sensitive information; receiving, interpreting, and processing invoices and expense reports against a standard; and reporting time, reviewing for exceptions, and making time adjustments. Supports leadership and the company by serving as associate contact and resource; obtaining information and offering solutions to filter and prioritize requests for leadership time and attention; mentoring, offering guidance, and delegating to other assistants; resolving internal and external customer requests; developing, maintaining, and working within an internal network to share and escalate information; and conducting technical coordinator activities. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on i mprovement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work. Talent Management
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, or related field OR 2 years' experience in field, administration, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
250 Hudson St, NEW YORK, NY 10013-1006, United States of America