Analyst, ALM Strategy and Analytics (R-108627)
Job Classification:Investment Management - Investments
The individual will be part of the ALM Strategy and Analytics team within Prudential’s CIO Organization.
Prudential’s Chief Investment Office is responsible for:
- Construction of portfolios to support Prudential’s insurance liabilities
- Multiple hedge programs for Prudential’s Annuities, Life and Retirement businesses
- All derivative and foreign exchange activity for asset liability management purposes
- Prudential’s alternative asset investing activities
The ALM Strategy and Analytics group, within Chief Investment Office, is responsible for:
- Research and development of asset and liability models
- Review and construction of asset allocation strategies
- Broad strategic quantitative support of pricing, hedging, and valuation of capital market sensitive insurance guarantees
- Portfolio analytics
This position will support work which includes:
- Analysis and research related to implementation of ALM strategies
- Daily valuations of the hedged liabilities and risk exposure reports
- Hedge programs related capital and liquidity projections
- Hedge PL attribution analysis
- Higher degree in financial engineering, mathematics, computer science, statistics or other quantitative fields
- Programming experience with Python, C++, Matlab
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Solid written communication skills
- Creative problem solver with an aptitude for complex technical work
- Knowledge of derivative instruments, including options, swaps, and futures
- Familiarity with various asset classes, such as fixed income, equities, credit, and foreign exchange
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.