Senior Contract Associate (Remote) (R-108364)
Job Classification:Sales - Sales
A Senior Contract Associate is responsible for supporting the Filing Analysts in preparing and drafting routine General Eligibility (GE) filings and approval of documents from state insurance departments within the specified timeframe. In addition, will be responsible for administrative support of the filing team.
May perform any of the following: negotiate with internal clients; prepare routine GE filing documents; set up filings in SERFF system; and track/update once a filing is reviewed/approved. Prepare policies/procedures for internal operations.
May respond to inquiries from other associates, and research existing filings.
Other responsibilities include:
- Researching various issues related to GE and state law to ensure document compliance
- Working with internal business partners to update our internal systems
- May act as a department representative to various internal departments and respond to legal and regulatory issues.
- Responsible for all reporting, documentation of Association/Affinity filing prioritization and coordination between filing team and Association account management team.
- Create and maintain a decision, objection, and filing letter database(s).
This position can be based in our Group Insurance offices or virtual.
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills are required for in-force business
- System experience strongly preferred, including but not limited to MS Word, Excel and Adobe Software
- Previous contract, filing or regulatory experience, preferred but not required. Association/Affinity filing or filing administration support a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements and related industry standards is preferred but not required
- Group and Individual insurance product knowledge are strongly preferred
- Ability to manage competing priorities and shift easily and swiftly
- Strong organizational skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented with attention to detail
- Proven ability to work as an independent contributor and as part of a team with minimal direction and oversight
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with individuals with diverse backgrounds and abilities both within the team and with key business partners
- Demonstrated learning ability and attention to personal growth and development
*Note: Prudential is required by Colorado law to include the salary range for this role when hiring a Colorado resident.
Salary range specific to Colorado: $59,700.00-$80,700.00 + discretionary incentive bonus + benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.