Director, Program Management - Health & Wellness (8261_R-1070126)
- partnering with senior leaders to identify goals, success criteria, assumptions, risks, and known issues within the business
- identifying potential risk
- creating communication strategy and content
- educating sponsors, stakeholders, and executive leadership on program requirements and developing and implementing a program management life cycle.
Directs the prioritization, scoping, evaluation, and feasibility assessment of multiple, competing, and enterprise-wide projects by
- directing program and project managers in the selection and facilitation of a cross-functional team of stakeholders
- communicating goals, objectives, and priorities of the department to key business stakeholders and influencing departmental strategic plans.
Directs program management process improvement by
- overseeing gap analyses
- evaluating and determining practicality of improvement opportunities
- developing improved processes based on best practices and standards
- ensuring alignment of process improvement with department and company strategy
- providing guidance to project leads on process improvement
- gaining buy-in and approval from leadership on process improvements and overseeing the implementation of processes.
Oversees program performance by
- reviewing projections compared to actual results
- identifying key performance indicators and trend data
- guiding return-on-investment analyses
- reviewing customer response and feedback from key stakeholders
- addressing cross-functional program and project issues
- collaborating with teams across the company to leverage processes in order to increase service and product capabilities.
Provides overall direction by
- analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices
- analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans
- determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes
- measuring outcomes to ensure desired results
- identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
- promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by
- diagnosing capability gaps, recruiting, selecting, and developing talent
- supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning, and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by
- integrating these values into all programs and practices
- developing consequences for violations or non-compliance and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by
- sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives
- engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Legal, or related field and 5 years' experience in project management, compliance, operations management or related area OR 7 years' experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area.
4 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Managing a budget, profit and loss statement, or relate financial process
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
2001 SE 10th St, Bentonville, AR 72716-3724, United States of America