Senior Product Manager (US) - Marketplace Shipping/Pick Up/Delivery (8261_R-1020437)
- You have experience building our fulfillment products.
- You use data to drive decisions and outcomes.
- You have experience launching 0-1 products and are comfortable with an ambiguous environment.
- You have experience running A/B tests at scale.
- You're comfortable working with software engineers to develop scalable solutions.
- You have experience working with UX designers to create intuitive experiences.
- You're skilled at engaging & communicating with senior executives across multiple domains.
- You're a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across key stakeholders.
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
You'll make an impact by:
- Driving product roadmap prioritization, vision, and strategy with internal stakeholders, driving the end-to-end product implementation process within the specific vertical product.
- Overseeing execution and owning experiment analysis for some of the high impact payments initiatives.
- Analyzing and defining key success metrics that measure the value and success of your products.
- Working directly with Software and Data Engineers to develop use cases, building inspiring narratives, and evaluate short-term vs. long-term trade-offs.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to defines success metrics, drive go-to-market strategy and adoption, drive product feature enhancements/iterations.
- Conducting user research and surveys by synthesizing customer pain points; analyzes and visualizes large amount of data into actionable insights and be an advocate of metric-driven decision-making process.
- Coordinating post-launch activities to validate that the new features work as designed, collect performance metrics and customer feedback.
- Moving fast within our agile and iterative team environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America