Pharmacist Centralized Services Orlando (713879BR)
- Conducts data and clinical reviews and taking necessary actions to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of medications.
- Reviews drug histories and patient profiles to ensure proper and safe drug therapy. Provides individualized patient/provider consultation.
- Responsible for all general pharmacy- and medication-related questions, dialogues, and issues
- Helps ensure area Pharmacies adhere to regulatory compliance, standard operating procedures, and FDA regulations.
- Strives for continuous quality improvement in the delivery of clinical pharmacy patient care and services by evaluating and re-designing processes; monitoring results; and implementing change
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects against business needs
- Provides expertise, resource, education, and support to pharmacists and field leadership
- Develops team members via training experiences and development opportunities
- Promotes teamwork and fosters a work environment that adheres to company mission, values, standard of ethics and integrity
- Follows guidelines and procedures for all job responsibilities in order to meet goals
- Adheres to company policies and procedures including all HIPAA guidelines/regulations; federal, state, and local pharmacy laws
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is an integrated healthcare, pharmacy and retail leader serving millions of customers and patients every day, with a 170-year heritage of caring for communities.
A trusted, global innovator in retail pharmacy with approximately 13,000 locations across the U.S., Europe and Latin America, WBA plays a critical role in the healthcare ecosystem. The company is reimagining local healthcare and well-being for all as part of its purpose – to create more joyful lives through better health. Through dispensing medicines, improving access to a wide range of health services, providing high quality health and beauty products and offering anytime, anywhere convenience across its digital platforms, WBA is shaping the future of healthcare.
WBA has more than 315,000 team members and a presence in nine countries through its portfolio of consumer brands: Walgreens, Boots, Duane Reade, the No7 Beauty Company, Benavides in Mexico and Ahumada in Chile. Additionally, WBA has a portfolio of healthcare-focused investments located in several countries, including China and the U.S.
The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA has been recognized for its commitment to operating sustainably: it is an index component of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) and was named to the 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2021.
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD and at least one (1) year of experience in some customer-facing environment and/or retail pharmacy environment.
- Current Pharmacist license as granted by the appropriate state licensing authority.
- Passion for motivating team members to research and resolve issues.
- Willing to work non-standard hours, which may include evenings, holidays and/or weekends.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Willingness to obtain other state pharmacy licenses if needed.
- Knowledge of insurance plans.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems including Intercom, Promise, and Plus.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills