Analyst Market Planning & Research -Entry Level (837624BR)
- Collaborates and meets with business unit leadership, executives, and the management team from areas which may include healthcare related business units or leadership from market planning related areas.
- Contributes to the creation, development, and prioritization of growth strategies, plans, and goals.
- Provides research, quantitative analysis, and modeling to analyze opportunities, business plan development, the competition, and performance and/or evaluation of business opportunities – current or potential.
- Supports planning and deployment of Walgreens key strategies in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, new store growth, ancillary services, store concept optimization, and/or growth in the healthcare arena.
- Researches and develops strategic recommendations to create critical value to clients, markets, business units and the company.
- Applies analytical methods to quantify competitive threat and to identify opportunities to increase market share and/or identify organic growth opportunities.
- Creates and presents impactful, concise presentations delivered to company leadership.
- Designs and or maximizes processes to generate high-quality, consistent deliverables for multiple clients.
- Develops relationships in the industry to stay abreast of industry nuances and cultivates a well-known and respected presence in market planning, healthcare and/or geographic research.
- Works in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, self-managing multiple tasks and ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree and previous internships in business, strategy or healthcare, or High School Diploma/ GED and at least 3 years of experience using statistical methods and analytical tools.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- MBA or Master’s Degree.
- Experience in statistics, modeling, business intelligence or spatial analytics.
- Experience in creating retail content and format recommendations.