Maintenance Technician Fulfillment Center- Denver (863322BR)
- Tuesday - Saturday: 6:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Sunday - Thursday: 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Programs that can save you money:
• Childcare discounts
• Employee Discount program
• PerkSpot: Discount purchase program offers savings on goods and services from thousands of national and local retailers and service providers.
Health and insurance coverage:
• FSA & HSA
• Dental coverage
• Vision coverage
• Life and personal accident insurance
• Disability coverage
Supporting your well-being:
• Well-being resources
• Free Prescription Savings Club
• Weight Management discounts
• Free flu shots
• Paid time off benefits (PTO)
• Paid Parental Leave (PPL) Program
• Walgreens Retirement Savings Plan
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks and minor mechanical repairs to material-handling and other Fulfillment Center (FC) equipment.
- Uses structured preventive maintenance systems to maintain distribution machinery and equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and good maintenance practices.
- Maintains efficient operation of material handling equipment by clearing jams and removing foreign materials.
- Performs general building maintenance as directed, such as lamp replacement, simple construction, wiring, repair of overhead doors and plumbing.
- Associate’s Degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology OR at least 2 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of industrial electricity including single-phase and three-phase power, motors, protective devices and/or photo sensors.
- At least 6 months experience with hand and power tools (such as drills, fasteners and saws) in a facilities, United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of mechanical theory including bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyor, construction, and operation.
- Willing and able to climb to the elevated levels to make repairs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to lift parts and tools weighing up to 80 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience in a facility that utilizes pharmacy dispensing technology.