Analyst, Digital & Marketing Product Management - Remote
- Understands complex process and system interdependencies in order to ensure successful product execution.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and corrects problems with product capabilities critical to insure customer experience is executed flawlessly on ecommerce platforms.
- Proactively identifies data and business process issues
- Measures and analyzes impact of existing products. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer. Builds strong internal relationships. Focuses on process efficiencies, issue resolution and operational excellence.
- Designs and produces ad hoc reports, queries and interprets data to assist in making decisions on product execution and status.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School/GED + at least 3 years of business analysis and/or data reporting experience
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
• Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, IT, IS, Mathematics, or another quantitative field
• Understand key aspects of Adobe Analytics (variable mapping, tags, sCode, plug-ins, server call types, cookies, Adobe Analytics variables, Link Tracking, MCIDs and Identity Services)
• Strong understanding of web/mobile apps and web analytics foundations: tags, cookies, variables, data layer
• Leverage tools and platforms such as Observe Point to QA tag placement and effectiveness aligned to advertising, analytics, and measurement goals
• Keep up to date with CCPA and GDPR and privacy regulations and make necessary updates to web analytics tracking and cookie categorizations in OneTrust to support accuracy and legal compliance.
• Experience in the retail or digital health industry
• Experience in consumer-facing, online commerce
• Basic level skill in SQL (build queries, add, modify, and delete data; create and maintain tables, query and update databases using SQL statements, etc.)
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Experience gathering business requirements such as reporting needs
• Run user acceptance tests (QA and reporting confirmation) of new & modified implementation plans and/or products
An employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $45,450 and $116,640 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan, if applicable, will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here [Register to View]