IT Analyst (856129BR)
Come join our ITPA Team as an IT Analyst! In the role, you will be responsible for performing and implementing activities that impact discrete components/processes of the specified functional area of IT (Security/Planning Analysis/Strategy/Operations)
Performs and implements activities that impact discrete components / processes of the specified functional area of IT. Work is received in short term assignments that require application of independent judgment. Operates within the context of defined procedures.
- Bachelor's degree OR High school / GED and at least 3 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations OR High school / GED and at least 5 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations.
- Master’s Degree or MBA.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Knowledge of project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Knowledge of P&L.
- Experience working in the IT Industry.