React Native Software Engineer (Hybrid/Chicago)
This role performs and implements activities that impacts components / processes of specified functional areas of the Walgreens business software products OR Digital/Online application in an Agile environment. Work is typically received in short-term assignments that often require the application of independent judgment. Operates within the context of defined procedures that provide desired functionality to digital solutions, products and programs, typically for intermediary, basic to complex systems. Implements activities that impact entry to mid-level components of the functional area
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of Engineering, Software Engineering or similar field experience OR High School/ GED and at least 4 years of Engineering, Software Engineering or similar field experience
- Experience writing code for applications or automation
- Experience with programming languages for online applications, microservices, APIs or mobile applications
- Experience building, testing applications or automation
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience creating coding solutions to fix moderate problems/issues
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (domestically and/or internationally).
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• At least 2 years of progressively complex related experience.
• Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
• 2 years of Mobile App development experience and hands on skills in React Native Programming.
• Experience working in a Microservices based architecture in a cloud native environment
• Experience in building client applications consuming JSON based on APIs
• Knowledge of software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing & operations
An employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $71,175 and $181,920 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan if applicable. The actual salary will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here [Register to View]