Duane Reade Pharmacy Cashier (907263BR)
- Greet customers/patients at the pharmacy department.
- Answer phones; take messages, over the counter orders with proper phone etiquette.
- Intake of new prescriptions and refill orders.
- Verify product availability and wait time for prescription dispensing.
- Patient look up and verifications.
- File prescriptions.
- Ensure signature log is completed for every prescription pick up.
- Cash drawer tie-out at start and finish of shifts maintaining adequate change.
- Process sales transaction by all payment methods available.
- Process merchandise returns, exchanges and vendor returns.
- Receive and check in pharmacy orders.
- Maintain a clean and orderly check out area.
- Photocopy and fax information as needed.
- Knowledgeable of Duane Reade store locations, product and available services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Duane Reade.