Digital Media Account Manager - Walmart Connect
- Managing supplier's campaigns & revenues.
- Building strategic campaign recommendations based on a deep understanding of the suppliers' business goals and marketing objectives.
- Driving the end-to-end creative process between the supplier and Walmart Connect's creative team.
- Managing agency proposal templates and tagging.
- Partnering closely with campaign management on campaign activation, trafficking & optimizations.
- Providing frequent communication and updates with clients and internal stakeholders regarding campaigns.
- Working closely with Measurement & Analytics to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Sharing actionable insights & recommendations to support supplier's strategy and driving incremental revenue.
- Supporting monthly campaign billing, ensuring accuracy and delivery.
- Working cross-functionally within Walmart Connect & Walmart merchandising to drive strong results for suppliers.
- Mentoring Senior Campaign Managers and junior associates.
- Work with Sales professionals to develop proposals, provide deal evaluation, revisions and follow up. Collaborate on Quarterly Business Reviews and Joint Business Partnerships.
- Maintain relationships, manage day-to-day business with clients, and identify growth opportunities to drive additional revenue beyond original contracted amount.
- Lead campaign kick-offs and performance discussions with clients.
- Provide technical guidance on campaign specifications and work through troubleshooting/conflict resolution.
- Deliver on all role specific accountability metrics and goals.
- Four-year college degree.
- Ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to supplier needs.
- Experience in building media plan recommendations.
- Excellent follow-through and no hesitation in ensuring accountability across teams.
- Meticulously detail-oriented project management to ensure we increase the strength of our relationships with suppliers and their investment in Walmart advertising.
- Familiarity with analytics, advertising data/tech, and DMP technologies, paired with strong analytical and quantitative skills, problem-solving.
- Resourceful in maneuvering through a large company while working in a nimble and fast paced environment - ability to adapt and thrive in any business situation.
- Willingness and desire to be a key individual contributor and strong team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills along with cross company and partner collaboration skills. Ability to be clear, concise, and effective in communication.
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests.
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues to management.
- Tactical and strategic thinker to help influence suppliers' investment in Walmart media/advertising.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we are passionate in our endeavor to continuously bridge the gap between supplier brands and retail shoppers at an unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. Our team believes all digital advertising can be targeted and quantified - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it! Our team and our supplier partners win when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth for their business both online and offline.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 1 year's experience in project management or related field OR 3 years' experience in project
management or related field.
2 years' experience using Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
eCommerce, Logistics, Managing budgets, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Supply Chain
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
125 S CLARK STREET, CHICAGO, IL 60603-0000, United States of America