(USA) Principal Software Engineer, Cybersecurity (8261_R-1073041)
- Full stack engineer with an emphasis on the front-end frameworks
- Experience with Typescript
- 5+ years experience building and delivering highly-performant, customer-facing applications
- Familiarity with serverless architecture, tools and patterns
- Experience with back end programming languages, such as python or node
- Experience with Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB or DynamoDB
- Working experience with stacks like Django, LAMP, MEAN etc.
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/Sass (ability to write mixins, partials, functions) and usage in large scale applications
- Strong familiarity with evolving industry standards and methodologies for working with REST APIs. Ability to build high functioning, robust and scalable services is a big plus
- Experience developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities like Cross Site Scripting (XSS) and Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required: ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and build a mutual sense of project ownership
- Building reusable components for front-end and back-end.
- Passion for working with customers to understand what they need and what you should build for them
- Experience with data visualization technologies like d3.js
- Are a full-stack engineer with experience with node.js
- Have worked with event-driven architectures that use Kafka, RabbitMQ, or other cloud messaging stacks
- A portfolio of responsive, intuitive, and interactive web applications you've built
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years' experience in information technology within the past
10 years OR 7 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), and/or Security+ certification, Leading Technical Team, Mainframe Technology, Professional certification in information technology relevant to the job under consideration (for example, Java, C/C++, mainframe technologies, SAP, Microsoft .Net, business intelligence tools, SQL technology), Programming language or languages (for example, Java, C/C++, .NET, Rexx, Cobol, Powershell), SAP, SQL technology, Version control software (for example, Subversion, Git, Librarian)
805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America