Director, Product Management (US) (8261_R-1079788)
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
You'll make an impact by:
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- Building a team environment by selecting, training, and mentoring a team of 3-5. Product Managers
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 6 years' experience in
product management or related field OR 8 years' experience in product management or related field.
2 years' experience building and leading high performing teams.
4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America