Senior Software Engineer - Store Nº8 (8261_R-1052779)
- Create application specific experiences and systems on top of our existing cross platform packages and systems.
- Produce flexible, lightweight, technical designs from high level requirements.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Debug existing features for bugs, and performance issues.
- Produce functional, maintainable code written to our coding standards that meets or exceeds performance requirements.
- Engage in code reviews of existing and new code to improve code quality whenever possible.
- Assist with improving existing documentation as well as ensuring consistent documentation.
- Collaborate with other engineers, artists, designers and QA to maximize your contributions.
- Provide achievable task estimations based on your own ability.
- Write C# Unity Editor scripts to ease interactive experience specific workflows and support asset pipelines.
What you'll bring to the team:
- A focus on the end user.
- A stubborn desire to leave all code you touch better than when you arrived.
- You have shipped a variety of Unity projects - big or small, indie or 1st party, PC or console or mobile, licensed or new IP, etc. - to understand the breadth of issues you have to anticipate, and know that every project is different.
- Unity experience with animation system, navigation, complex scenes, ray casting and hit detection, scene optimization.
- Experienced in the art and science of C# programming within the Unity platform.
- You have worked on large, long-term projects, within the Unity platform.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working in a highly-collaborative environment.
- 6+ years of experience.
- Have experience working on VR or AR Unity projects.
- Contribute in a respectful manner with empathy and emotional intelligence across the studio.
- Can work collaboratively in a team as well as independently.
- Are able to be self-directed in their work and learning.
- Bring a growth mindset to the work they do.
What We Offer:
- A fast paced startup environment with unlimited potential for growth.
- Unlimited PTO - We believe in work-life balance and want you to take the time you need.
- Generous Medical, Dental and Vision packages to choose from.
- 401K and Stock Options.
- Career Development programs.
- Monthly social events and team outings.
- Dog friendly office.
- And so much more..
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 5 years' experience in software
engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
8461 Avenue Ne, Redmond, WA 98052-3863, United States of America