Manager I, Advanced Analytics - Payment Strategy & Fintech (8261_R-1071830)
- You have 3+ years of industry experience preferably in Payments, Financial Services, Tax, Compliance or similar space
- Bachelor's or higher in Business, Statistics, Computer Science or similar field required
- You're familiar with industry/category trends and ecommerce markets
- You are able to work with cross functional teams and have prior experience working with Product and Technology teams; proven ability to influence internal / external partners and provide clear actionable insights
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You're data driven and have understanding of SQL
- Able to understand vendor technical specifications (incl. API documentation) on a high level
- You have high standards and can hold contributors accountable
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You'll make an impact by:
- Manage global tax and compliance products - Work with internal tax stakeholders as well as partners to understand requirements and changes in the tax and compliance landscape. Drive implementation and global deployment with product, engineering, operations, legal, and other internal and external partners.
- Drive execution of the Liability Insurance and other fintech initiatives - Enable sound risk management for Walmart sellers and customers but launching the Liability Insurance marketplace. Drive implementation and roll out in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Ensure excellence of payment onboarding and delivery - Manage initiatives to improve payment onboarding and payment delivery. Work with external payment processors and internal partners, operation and support teams to analyze and monitor the current funnel and exception cases, prioritize and launch improvements.
- Operating with excellence - Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
About Walmart eCommerce Marketplace Partner Financial Operations Team:
The team focuses on Payments, Financial operations, Risk Management & Financial services for Marketplace sellers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analytics in retail operations, Experience using in-database analytics, SAS, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America