STAFF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT (8261_R-1082356)
- Provide end-to-end product ownership to drive our strategic product and technology vision for fraud prevention.
- Establish business cases and projected ROI on investment to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Develop and execute a member-focused product roadmap via close collaboration with senior leadership, Fraud Operations, Data Science, Analytics, Design and Engineering.
- Translate member and internal-user needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the fraud landscape.
- Guide and interface closely with data analysis and engineering teams to define scope, review and refine technical capabilities, prioritize projects for release, and define new opportunities.
- Oversee the design, development and management of real-time systems and models to combat systematic fraud, etc.
- Build long-term instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities for product performance, tracking, and to create product insights.
- Communicate and report overall status, primary metrics, key fraud issues and solution plans and readiness timelines to senior management and executives.
- Become a champion of fraud prevention to spread awareness throughout the company.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
950 ELM AVE, SAN BRUNO, CA 94066-3047, United States of America