Executive Administrative Assistant (908889BR)
Under general direction, performs advanced and diversified administrative duties for a top-level executive/officer of the Company. Handles confidential matters and performs support functions which require a broad and comprehensive knowledge of Company policy and procedures. May utilize the assistance of lower level administrative assistants when necessary. Structures and organizes activities of the executive to facilitate the efficient operation of the department. Maintains excellent relationships with others.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years of general administrative experience (ex: answering phones, making travel arrangements, distributing correspondence, etc.).
- Al least 2 years of experience coordinating and scheduling multiple events simultaneously.
- At least 2 years of experience managing calendar for 1 or more individuals (for example: setting up meetings and determining the priority of meeting requests and events).
- At least 2 years of experience working with individuals at the executive level.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Basic email and internet explorer skills (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: adding developer tab, creating a macro, formatting table style, inserting comments and/or creating a mail merge).
- Willing to travel up to/at least 10% of the
time for business purposes (within state and out
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 4 years of general administrative experience (ex: answering phones, making travel arrangements, distributing correspondence, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience managing calendar for 1 or more individuals (for example: setting up meetings and determining the priority of meeting requests and events).
- Experience using Outlook or Lotus Notes for email and calendar management.