Manager II, Technical Project Management - PMO (8261_R-1070186)
- You will be the owner and driver of complex, multi-disciplinary and multi-product technology projects using your techno-functional expertise.
- You will be responsible to ensure planning through deep discovery, scope and feature set of programs, understand and articulate detailed requirements with all stakeholders and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing schedules, identifying risk's and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
- You understand systems interdependencies and lead cross-functional teams towards technical solutions
- You will be responsible explaining your team's analysis and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
- You proactively and effectively communicate program statuses, identify potential risks and setbacks, and develop mitigation strategies
- You are constantly striving to develop best practices in a changing and dynamic environment to ensure on time delivery. Ensuring program documents are complete, current and available for staff and leadership review
- You actively drive and contribute to resource planning to ensure program success and drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- We look for technical project managers who have a technical foundation and are natural motivators, cross-functional relationship builders, and champions for driving the right level of process to ensure smooth and predictable program execution in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Ability to manage complex business problems in terms of people, processes, and technology to enable teams and deliver best-in-class products.
- Able to exercise technical judgment to keep goals for programs, projects, and products realistic and attainable within a given timeline.
- Strong communication skills that is succinct and tailored to stakeholders, team members and executives alike.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years' Cross-functional Project Management experience working among several groups such as: design, product management, engineering, and business stakeholders.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an energizing environment
- Prior experience with agile methodologies
- Experience working with technical teams. Interest and ability to learn other technical areas as needed.
- Problem-solving and organizational experience across multiple teams.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' technical program management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' technical program management
experience OR 8 years' technical program management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
800 W California Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, United States of America