Director, Transformation and Integration Program Lead (911035BR)
- Market Strategy
- Customer Experience
- Clinical Programs & Offerings
- Serves as the Transformation lead on all integrations, supporting the capture of synergies within the business and participating in other M&A integration efforts
- Designs the Integrated Transformation Roadmap and manages cross-functional interdependencies.
- Defines and executes the Commercial Integration plan and/or Market Investment & Integration plan.
- Supports with planning and identification of the strategic objectives, value drivers, and synergies.
- Presents summary integration plans and reports progress and key metrics to senior executives
- Partners across teams to escalate and develop solutions for any integration program risks & issues
- Supports budget oversight and management of projected transformation and integration costs.
- Supports corporate knowledge management through continued buildout of transformation playbook and associated artifacts
- Ensures robust Performance Tracking & Reporting mechanisms
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View] .
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8 years of experience in business transformation, program management, product management, or strategic planning and execution OR High School/GED and at least 11 years of experience in business transformation, program management, product management, or strategic planning and execution
- 5 years of experiences in managing a portfolio of projects across the organization
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at the senior management level across functional groups and business units
- Honed leadership competencies, including a servant leadership mentality
- Experience managing schedules and workloads, identifying and recommending solutions to potential system and people issues
- At least 5 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 5 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Develops and maintains employee morale and motivation
- Fosters a diverse and inclusive organization
- Defines and executes the Integrated B2B Experience plan across markets and channels
- Excellent analytic, organization, presentation, and facilitation skills; ability to lead multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration, delegation and team building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal projection including professional business appearance, positive attitude, growth mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to see the big picture and have a pragmatic approach