Solutions Delivery Lead
Walgreens is seeking a Senior Solutions Delivery Engineer to join the Pharmacy Healthcare Technology platform team in its journey towards digital transformation.
This role is responsible for the implementation of products across the Pharmacy Services domain, composed of the menu of services and products that we deliver in pharmacy to our patients.
The Senior Solutions Delivery Engineer at Walgreens will work with a range of teams across the enterprise to enable critical capabilities for our business stakeholders. These teams include Product Management, Product Engineering, Architecture, Portfolio Management, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Operations as well as several 3rd party vendor partners.
For certain legacy products, this role may oversee the daily work of one or more Scrum teams and/or third-party resources responsible for maintaining desired functionality of cloud-based software products.
We are leading the way forward in delivering next-generation Healthcare solutions in a pharmacy retail space.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years OR High School/GED And at least 7 years Experience in IT Engineering, Architect and/or Application Development
- At least 3 years of experience developing and writing requirement specifications.
- Experience in domain-specific architecture concepts and emerging technologies (Design patterns, frameworks, Java based solutions, cloud technologies, public cloud technologies, Microservices based solutions, mobile, infrastructure administration and/or data sciences)
- Experience working with standard test tools and the testing processes.
- Knowledge of technical design process and models.
- At least 2 years of experience with software programming languages and coding standards.
- Experience completing code reviews and coaching programmers in multiple languages, ensuring the solution architecture is implemented as intended
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to/at least 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 4+ years equivalent work experience in related field
- 4+ years of experience and success in solutions engineering, sales, account management, technical support, customer success, or project management
- Ability to build rapport with customers, from C-level executives to end-users, and internal stakeholders
- A great presenter and listener
- SaaS or technology industry experience
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. In Colorado, an employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $122,600 and $196,200 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan, if applicable will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here [Register to View] . Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the positions, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-[Register to View] .