Asset Protection Solutions Partner (911072BR)
Provides additional protection of Company assets at assigned group of high risk/loss locations. Responsible for supporting the implementation sustainability of Asset Protection Solutions (APS) strategies and initiatives for Safety, Security, Profitability, and Resiliency to reduce financial losses in the Company Pharmacy/Healthcare business and adherence to basic operational controls. Responsible for educating team members and driving APS awareness levels within stores.
- High School diploma/GED and at least 2 years of loss prevention/asset protection, safety and/or retail operations experience.
- Experience with business, financial and/or data analysis.
- Experience handling confidential information (for example: HIPPA, PCI, Waste, Fraud, and Abuse documentation and records.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting strict deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience utilizing technology. (For example: using a Smartphone; creating/saving/sending documents; internet navigation; and using a computer.)
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule to meet business needs.
- Willing and able to travel a minimum of 50% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline.
- Associate’s degree and at least 1 year of loss prevention/asset protection, safety and/or retail operations experience.
- At least 2 years of retail multi-store experience in Asset Protection or Loss Prevention.
- Certification in Wicklander-Zulawski and LPC/CFI designation.
- Experience working with security systems, such as CCTV, card access, and fire intrusion alarm systems.