Senior Data Analyst - Health and Wellness (8261_R-1003617)
- Healthcare background in data and analytics
- Experience working within various HRIS systems
- Understand how data impacts the delivery of healthcare
- Love a fast paced and evolving work team
You'll make an impact by...
- Data Strategy: Requires knowledge of understanding of business value and relevance of data and data enabled insights / decisions; Appropriate application and understanding of data ecosystem including Data To understand, articulate, and apply principles of the defined strategy to routine business problems that involve a single function.
- Understanding Business Context: Requires knowledge of Healthcare Industry and environmental factors; Common business vernacular; Be able to work cross functionally.
- Develop business cases for projects with a projected return on investment or cost savings. Translate business requirements into projects, activities, and tasks and aligns to overall business strategy.
- Tech. Problem Formulation: The ability to Identify appropriate methods/tools to be leveraged to provide a solution for the problem.
- Data Quality Management: Requires knowledge of Data quality management techniques and standards.
- Exploratory Data Analysis: Requires knowledge of relevant tools, applications, or scripting languages such as, MS Excel,
- Statistical techniques (for example, mean, mode, median, variance, standard deviation, correlation, and sorting and grouping);
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: our commitment to helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we're reinventing the shopping experience and our associates are at the heart of it. You'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and create a career you're proud of.
Contact: Kathryn Smith, Talent Acquisition for Walmart [Register to View] Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Arts, Finance or related field and 2 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field. Option 2: Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field. Option 3: 4 years' experience in data analysis, data science, statistics, or related field.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data science, data analysis, statistics, or related field, Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, Related industry experience (for example, retail, merchandising, healthcare, eCommerce), Successful completion of assessments in data analysis and Business Intelligence tools and scripting languages (for example, SQL, Python, Spark, Scala, R, Power BI, or Tableau)
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America