Analyst II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics (Environmental, Health & Safety) (8261_R-1065427)
- Ensuring compliance - Monitor products through the item setup pipeline, ensuring potentially regulated products are assessed for storage, shipment, and disposal requirements. Provide facility level support to resolve regulated product flow disruption.
- Leveraging tools and data - Create and monitor business metrics to track compliance and process effectiveness. Utilize data to assess program effectiveness, identify trends and potential issues, and respond timely to resolve issues.
- Operating with excellence - Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, and developing yourself. Test program controls and monitoring to proactively mitigate risk and ensure effectiveness.
- Continuous improvement - Actively seek to improve program execution. Leverage data and tech to manage and enhance compliance processes. Contribute to product development projects, enhancing the agility and performance of Walmart's EH&S Compliance program. Automating tasks and developing processes that monitor, analyze, and inform stakeholders.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You've got two or more years' experience in legal or compliance
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You're a team-player, highly motivated, and customer focused
- You are detail-oriented, a critical thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- You are process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency
- You've got experience analyzing and summarizing complex datasets and using the outputs to drive recommendations
- You've got strong communication skills and ability to communicate data to technical and non-technical audiences (including leadership and stakeholders)
- You are familiar with programs and regulations applicable to Walmart's activities, including, but not limited to, corporate compliance programs.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, or related field and 2 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 5 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 3 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Preferred qualifications: Master's degree in Business Administration. 40 and 49 CFR Training.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field OR 2 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Research, Data Analysis and Insights
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America