Platform Architecture - Hybrid
Come join our Global Information Technology team at Walgreens as a Solutions Architect. You will be aligned to Walgreens Boots Alliance(WBAs) Integration team in its digital transformation capacity, focused on the business domain of global data services for the transformation of WBAs Digital and Pharmacy platforms in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years of experience within Information Technology in an Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development and/or Architecture role OR a role in any similar field OR High School/GED and at least 7 years of experience within Information Technology in an Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development and/or Architecture role OR a role in any similar field.
- Experience creating or maintaining a solution blueprint.
- Experience presenting solutions to stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience documenting technical and/or architecture dependencies
- Experience evaluating vendor products and performing build vs buy trade-offs
- Experience creating cloud based solutions
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Experience working across a wide variety of technologies
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Domain knowledge of one or more systems in – Pharmacy, Digital or Retail
- 3-4 years’ experience in designing Integration solutions on cloud technology platforms such as Azure / AWS / GCP
- Recent experience within digital transformations involving API-first and/or microservices oriented architecture on cloud platforms such as Azure / AWS / GCP.
- Experience in designing solutions in technologies such as AKS, ADLS, ADF, Qlik, Software AG Integrations Stack, Databricks, Confluent Kafka, Voltage encryption
- A sound understanding of SQL and NO SQL databases
- Familiarity with all standard integration protocols and data security implications – API Open standards, SSL, oAuth2, FLE
- Proven skills in facilitating design and driving outcomes
- Strong working knowledge and demonstrated architectural skill in Event-Driven Integration, Cloud-based Integration technologies, Event Streaming, Enterprise API and CICD DevOps.
- Ability to work independently and adhere to industry architecture best practices, guidelines, standards, principles, and patterns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills