(USA) Cake Decorator (8261_R-1093959)
- Be a Team Member: Collaborates with cross functional teams and helps educate other associates on tools, tasks, and resources; communicates and develops interpersonal skills for providing customer service; being flexible to the needs of the business; maintaining in-stock levels; and controlling shrinkage.
- Be an Expert: Plans the bakery productions; ensuring consistency in quality and accuracy of bakery decorative designs; following recipe measurement instructions; working with a variety of products (for example, decorating bags, tips, nozzles) to create decorative flowers and lettering on bakery items; ensuring adherence to food safety standards, sanitation guidelines, cold chain compliance, and inventory management; operating, maintaining, and sanitizing equipment; and demonstrating understanding of product and layout execution.
- Be a Techie: Leverages digital tools to drive sales, improve the shopping experience, and elevate associate engagement; utilizing hand held technology to make immediate business decisions related to production, merchandise ordering, training, and product quality with the member in mind; adapting to new tools and encouraging others to use them.
- Be an Owner: Drives the performance of the bakery area; ensuring quality and date control standards; eliminating waste; preparing for seasonal events that impact the bakery volume (for example, holidays, graduations, family events); identifying member needs; assisting members with purchasing decisions; and resolving member issues and concerns.
- Be a Talent Ambassador: Being a brand advocate by valuing the member's experience in Bakery and modeling high quality service and products; interacting with associates to understand the roadblocks and assisting in training; developing, influencing and inspiring them for working in a style that is respectful, supportive and team oriented.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications6 months' experience in fresh production area.
Must be 18 years of age or older
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
830 COUNTY ROAD 64 STE 2, ELMIRA, NY 14903-9716, United States of America