Manager, Software Engineering (909644BR)
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 7 years
- Experience with programming languages for online applications, microservices or mobile applications or deployment automation
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Experience working across multiple and disparate teams.
- Experience working in and leading agile teams
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to/at least 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience writing code for moderately complex applications
- Experience writing automation test or deployment scripts
- Experience developing or maintaining Cloud Native or mobile native applications
- Experience designing/building moderately complex applications/automation
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending/implementing strategies to resolve
- Previous experience as a full stack developer ranging from front end user interfaces to backend systems
- Expert level knowledge of software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing & operations
- Proficiency in design, development, security & scalability of high-volume services implementation in Java, Node/Typescript, .Net, or Python, etc
- Hands on with modern UI frameworks like React, with excellent knowledge of client-side security & front-end patters (stateless components, conditional rendering, controlled components, hooks, etc)
- Demonstratable experience of design, development, query & database optimization of distributed SQL (eg, Oracle, MySQL) & NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc) databases