(USA) Manager I Healthcare Sales & Services (8261_R-1091493)
- partnering with supervisors and cross-functional departments (for example, Workforce Scheduling, Training/Quality, Recruiting, Human Resources).
- Develops recommendations for improvements to training programs and candidate interview assessments.
- Ensures established skills training programs are consistently executed.
Mentors and coaches new licensed insurance agents by holding regular meetings with assigned associates.
- Discusses progress and asks questions to learn about new licensed insurance agent concerns.
- Provides mentorship as licensed insurance agents adjust to work environments and tasks.
- Reports licensed insurance agent concerns or morale issues to management.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by
- developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs
- identifying and communicating goals and objectives
- building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results
- identifying and addressing improvement opportunities and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by
- hiring and training
- mentoring, assigning duties, providing recognition and ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
- implementing related action plans
- utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Collects business area information by
- analyzing and reporting metrics
- Identifies trends and errors
- Identifies and recommended improvement opportunities
- Calculates performance
- Prepares reports to provide recommendations to support business decisions.
Utilizes business and process knowledge to provide assistance with sales communications (for example, electronic, verbal, written) by
- answering, reviewing, directing, and transferring calls
- Takes messages
- Evaluates and resolves caller requests, issues, and questions.
- Ensures confidentiality in communications.
- Drafts, proofs, and updates documents using computer software.
- Composes and organizes written, email, and other electronic communications at the direction of others.
- Manages communications and follows up against set standards.
Recommends changes to current inside sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new sales techniques.
- Ensures the effectiveness of the sales force by developing and implementing various sales processes.
Customer Service Excellence:
Possesses knowledge of: Organizational customer service processes and standards; customer issue documentation procedures. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Recovers from service failures in a manner that enhances the organization's reputation with clients. Educates others on how to provide customer service in a range of situations . Facilitates the development of a variety of effective methods of dealing with challenging situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex customer issues or challenges . Applies the "Moments of Truth" concept to customer service. Anticipates and proactively meets customer demands.
Possesses knowledge of: Relationship management tools and software; client/customer feedback channels; customer service practices. To be able to carry out the following responsibilities: Successfully manages complex and diverse relationships in the healthcare sales area. Identifies customer priorities and adjusts approaches to optimize service. Manages customer expectations and service performance by developing systems and practices. Determines the requirements and preferences of key stakeholders for key customer relationships. Monitors and reports on relationship activity, sales volume, and profitability. Analyzes client feedback to establish clear goals and enhance service performance.
Live our Values - Servant Leadership - Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Live our Values - Culture Champion - Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
Deliver for the Customer - Customer Focus - Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
Focus on our Associates - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Embrace Change - Digital Transformation & Change - Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Embrace Change - Curiosity & Courage - Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Deliver for the Customer - Strategic Thinking - Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates - Collaboration & Influence - Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
Focus on our Associates - Talent Management - Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners
About Walmart Health Virtual Care
Walmart Health Virtual Care, formerly known as MeMD®, offers a comprehensive telehealth solution that gives brokers the virtual healthcare options their clients want and need. With on-demand, online care for common illnesses and injuries, primary care and behavioral health issues, Walmart Health Virtual Care has one of the most flexible platforms on the market, which can be customized to the needs and budget of any group.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in related area and 2 years' experience in a management role.
2 years' experience in a sales environment.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Knowledgeable of medical insurance rules and regulations related to medical insurance sales, Sales in a brokerage or insurance company, Selling to or managing self-funded employers, managed care entities, and health care brokers/consultants
6910 E Chauncey Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85054, United States of America