Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Business Operations Specialist III (Growth Ops & Business Insights) (8261_R-1096262)
What you'll do...
The Business Operations organization at Walmart Connect (WMC) works across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable growth of the business. We lead and execute on strategic initiatives, deliver strategic and analytical insights, run executive and companywide reporting forums and drive organizational change and do so by working cross-functionally with sales, strategy, product, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering.
The Business Operations Specialist III (Growth Ops & Business Insights) will:
• Support business operations leaders run executive and companywide reporting forums such as the Weekly Business Review (WBR) and the Quarterly Business review (QBR).
• Monitor ongoing performance of business through detailed data collection, analysis and reporting of accurate financial and operational KPIs and metrics
• Work on Ad hoc financial modeling, analysis and reporting
• Support cross functional strategic and operational data driven analyses and insights
• Work on program management of key strategic initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, statistics or economics
• 2-4 years relevant work experience in Consulting or at an investment bank or in a finance/business operations function at a large multi billion $ company.
• Superb attention to detail and a strong commitment to data integrity
• Proven experience in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point) with an intermediate or better skill set
• Advanced Excel skills
• Beginner to Intermediate skills in SQL
• Analytical and strong quantitative skills
• Team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management
Nice to haves
• Intermediate skills in Tableau or any other data visualization tool
• Comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Exceptional follow through, and be strong in process management
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Experience in related field
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America