Software Engineer III - Store Nº8 (8261_R-1094899)
- Create application specific experiences and systems on top of our existing cross platform packages and systems.
- Debug existing features for bugs, and performance issues.
- Produce functional, maintainable code written to our coding standards that meets or exceeds performance requirements.
- Engage with peers on code reviews of existing and new code to improve code quality.
- Assist with improving existing documentation as well as ensuring consistent documentation.
- Collaborate with other engineers, artists, designers and QA to maximize your contributions.
- Write C# Unity Editor scripts to ease interactive experience specific workflow and support asset pipelines.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years experience and familiarity with recent versions of Unity.
- You have collaborated on a multi person, medium to large size project using Unity.
- Experience with C# programming and the multiple aspects of development within the Unity platform.
- Effective communication skills and comfortable working in a highly-collaborative environment.
- Shipped a large scale Unity product.
- Have experience working on VR or AR Unity projects.
- Contribute in a respectful manner with empathy and emotional intelligence across the studio.
- Can work collaboratively in a team as well as independently.
- Are able to be self-directed in their work and learning.
- Bring a growth mindset to the work they do.
What We Offer:
- A fast paced startup environment with unlimited potential for growth
- Unlimited PTO - We believe in work-life balance and want you to take the time you need.
- Generous Medical, Dental and Vision packages to choose from
- 401K and Stock Options
- Career Development programs
- Dog friendly office
- Monthly social events and team outings
- And so much more..
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
8461 Avenue Ne, Redmond, WA 98052-3863, United States of America