PGIM Investments - Informatica ETL Lead (R-109389)
Job Classification:Technology - Software Development/Quality Engineering
PGIM Investments is actively pursuing an ETL Tech Lead (Informatica) like you to work closely with our business and technology leads to design, develop and implement ETL using multiple Informatica modules. You will play a key role in our standardization and rationalization of data management and transformation across the enterprise.
- Consolidation and standardization of data flows across the organization to technology stack (Informatica, SQL Server, APIGEE)
- Design, develop, implement and maintain workflows to load, aggregate, and extract data to meet a wide range of business and system requirements using Informatica
- Perform data mappings and design of system ETL workflow solutions
- Work with functional staff to establish and clarify requirements
- Investigates and corrects software defects and analyzes and maintains data quality
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Code Release Management for ETL Packages and Workflow
- Prepare comprehensive documentation
- Identify, source, transform and join 3rd party and internal data sources
- Develop and maintain consultative relationships with key business and technology stakeholders
- Work closely with data architecture partners to make suggestions on new data warehouse needs, data structure, etc.
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis concepts, SDLC methodologies and Operating models (Agile & Waterfall) with ability to gather and document requirements
Your Required Skills:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Database Administration, ETL, or Business Intelligence-related certifications preferred
- 5+ years of experience with Informatica Platform and knowledge of Informatica best practices for Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica B2B Data Exchange products
- Expert PowerCenter Developer with Data Transformation Studio, Developer Studio, DVO and B2B Data Exchange knowledge
- Deep hands-on knowledge of Mappings, Workflows, and Applications
- Experience with a variety of data feed types, including JSON, XML, CSV, and SOAP
- Knowledge of the Agile software development process
- Experience integrating large datasets from disperse systems
- Experience developing and executing test plans to verify logic of data movement and ETL scripts
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving data, system and performance issues
- Superb communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Financial Services experience (Mutual Fund background preferred)
The PGIM Investments Business:
PGIM Investments is a diversified distributor of asset management capabilities, with over 100 actively managed funds globally. We are dedicated to helping clients tackle their toughest investment challenges and base the foundation of our investment strategy around collaboration and innovation. Our leadership team welcomes new ideas and challenging the status-quo and are committed to developing talent for long-term success.
The Prudential Culture:
Prudential is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to utilize the internal “Skills Accelerator” to hone their skills and explore the opportunities available to them within Prudential.-
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.