- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Responsible for greeting, observing, reporting, and assisting in providing a deterrence to crime or other improper activity.
- Responsible for assisting in protecting Walgreens property from theft, vandalism, fires, and all unusual activity in order to provide a safe and secure environment.
- Responsible for assisting Walgreen management with reducing and preventing shrink.
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Maintains a position of visibility at the front of the store by the exit doors at all times.
- Notifies management and Loss Prevention of any of the following: vandalism, robbery, fires, shoplifting, pickpockets, soliciting, loitering, and violent crimes.
- Observes and reports to management any suspicious persons or behavior.
- Deters vandalism, robbery, fires, shoplifting, pickpockets, soliciting, loitering and violent crimes.
- Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Responds to EAS Entry and Exit Alarms. Investigates the source of the alarm politely and professionally and with customer’s cooperation.
- Verify receipt for purchases and if receipt is missing, suggest to customer/employee to pay for item if merchandise was not paid for. Notify management of all such incidents.
- Perform bag checks on all employees as they depart store at the front door.
- Recognize and greet all customers and act as an “ambassador” of customer service.
- Regularly check behind front registers as identified by management. Report any irregularities to management and Loss Prevention.
- Direct customers arriving at the store seeking a refund to the Cosmetic department.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager or assigned by corporate.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the available benefits and salary available for this position by clicking here: [Register to View] . Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-[Register to View] .