Senior Product Manager (Tech) -AI/ML
- Evaluate the technology, conduct research, determine competitive landscape and business trends, and perform quantitative analysis to evaluate potential opportunities.
- Define an MVP for a B2B product and the analytics to define success of product.
- Create the roadmap for feature set roll out and monitor progress to milestones.
- Manage relationships with commercial parties; negotiate commercial agreements and contracts; manage partnership integration.
- Work with cross functional teams to answer questions and make scope trade off decisions for successful partnership
- Ensure post-launch support and validate success of commercialized product
- Determine path to scale product and maintain operational success
- Bachelor's degree and 7 -9 years of experience in product management / consulting /start up and / or MBA degree with 3 years of experience
- 3 years of experience with ML products
- Pre-MBA experience in consulting firms a positive
- Experience with building and launching a new product in a start-up environment
- Experience developing go to market strategies, negotiating complex commercial contracts and managing post launch customer success plans
- Engineering background a positive
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America